MuTiArA bErKaTa-KaTa...

"success seems to be connected with action,
Successful people keep moving - They make mistakes, but they don't quit..."

Friday, November 19, 2010

HoW To Go To PeRaK

Tomorrow is Saturday. Its weekend already. Yeeehaaaaaw..
Tomorrow I'm off to Perak state. Which area? Kamunting which is close to Taiping route.
This is PeRtAmA kALi will having journey to Kamunting and alone. So from my survey to my friends and colleagues:


I have two options to go there by bus:
1- going to Jlan Pudu (from my house have to go by taxi since there are no other transport available to go there)
2- going to Bukit Jalil (from Sri Gombak, you will go by bus [T203] to the Putra LRT Gombak then you go the Masjid Jamek for exchange STAR LRT to Bukit Jalil. )


hhhmmm....first option is good in terms of time saving (not so rushing la) but costly.
well, second option more cheap but take a lot of time and my energy..

No comments:

Post a Comment