MuTiArA bErKaTa-KaTa...

"success seems to be connected with action,
Successful people keep moving - They make mistakes, but they don't quit..."

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

KeCeWa DeNgAn Mu...

Teramat kecewa, terlalu kecewa, tersangat kecewa, dikecewakan oleh seseorang yang tergamak mengecewakan tanpa mempedulikan perasaan kecewa orang yg telah dikecewakan tu. Pening an. ~hmmmm... 15.03.12

Terima Kasih. Alhamdulillah syukur. Better late than never I realize that you are not really sincere with our relationship. Thank Allah you show me the way to rethink about it.

Conclusion: the way you react is not showing that you are good in your profession. Too many ways to ask for apology, to ask for something that I don't know how also and to prove that I'm wrong!. Thus, now I might ended this crazy funny little story that you've started earlier.

Hope Allah give me a lot of sabar.
Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! Allahuakbar!


≪≪≪MUTIARA HIKMAH ≫≫≫

Abu Darda' berkata: "Mintalah kepada Allah pada hari di mana kamu berasa senang. Kerana boleh jadi Allah mengabulkan permintaanmu di waktu susah."
Dia juga berkata: "Bersungguhlah dalam berdoa, kerana siapa yang memperbanyakkan mengetuk pintu, dia yang akan masuk."

Petikan dari: YADJ, Burhan Sodiq


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment